The subject of the painting is drawn from the apocryphal Book of Tobit, which tells how the archangel Raphael directed Tobias to cure his father’s blindness with the gall of the fish he had caught. Although born in Genoa, Bernardo Strozzi moved to Venice in 1630. This canvas was painted in Venice and its composition was repeated by the artist on at least two other occasions. Strozzi’s work is characterized by a distinctive vibrant brushwork and an attention to still-life details.
Original Artist : Bernardo Strozzi (Italian, Genoa 1581–1644 Venice)
Original Medium : Oil on Canvas
SPECIAL NOTES :
- Although this painting is presented in full size on the sample image, please be aware that this sample image is in very low resolution and does not represent the final quality of the replica. Needless to say that your replica will be done with much higher resolution source image.. of course.. ☺
- This replica service is done in accordance with Public Domain directives and/or Creative Commons Zero. No copyright infringement is being done, and this service is solely done with the purpose of serving vintage art to the general public.
About the manufacture process on Brutal Visual Studio printings :
- We at Brutal Visual Studio work only with pigmented InkTec Inks rated for indoor / outdoor exposure with special UV resistance chemical formulation. On controlled environmental conditions these inks maintain quality for up to 100 years on our selected support print media.. but please be aware that humidity and direct sunlight DO AFFECT the durability of the prints both in ink and media levels, anyone who says otherwise is either lying or is not well informed.
- We use high quality photographic gloss paper with at least 190 grams per square meter. Paper weight can be set higher if per quality purposes, at our sole discretion, we opt to do so. This however will not reflect higher costs to the client. Optionally we may use, at client's request, synthetic water resistant papers with self adhesive proprieties (if this option is available on the specific product you are ordering you will be able to see it on the menu). Please be aware that with self adhesive synthetic papers, the prints will be done in Matte finish and can be placed / sicked to flat clean surfaces such as glasses, windows, walls, wood, metal, etc.. also, the prints will be water resistant with synthetic papers .. almost water proof (we dipped prints in water for periods of 1 hour without quality loss.. so.. yeah.. they can take rough environmental conditions!!).
- Printing process is done in specialized printing equipment with at least 2400 x 1200 dpi, which means that you will NOT see any dots and that the print will be very smooth and details will be really sharp . Please note that on many vintage poster reproductions, the original quality is far less detailed that our machinery can reproduce.. which means that the final quality will be representative of the original design (to make short a long story, this means that a bad photo once printed.. will still result in a bad photo although well printed.. ☺).
- The print will be left to dry for at least 1 hour before packing and shipping is done. Although not really required by our INK formulations, in order to ensure quality control we opted to allow the print to rest for this time. Our INK formulations should be fully dried out in about 5 to 10 minutes, nevertheless.. quality is always a must!
- The print will be shipped in a cartoon cylindrical roll, protected in cellophane wrappings and soft materials to avoid any damage within transportation.
- Unless you are choosing synthetic self adhesive papers as media support for your print, all prints should be considered for indoor use and are non water proof. Always keep in mind that these are high quality water resistant papers.. but are still just papers (photographic quality or not)!! ☺
- All prints will be shipped with clear margins (this will allow you to trim the print to your required and specific frame size) and will also be shipped without frames as well. Although the sample image do show frame applications on the printings, only the printing itself is at sale.
FOR LIVE SUPPORT PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING LINK :
-> https://goo.gl/RLME9o (Copy & Paste may be required)
(Either Cesar or Joana will be there to help you on your questions - Myu is not yet live support friendly ☺ )
Time Schedule :
-> Monday to Friday -- 09:00 to 12:30 & 14:00 to 17:30
-> Saturday -- 09:00 to 12:30
-> Sunday (eventually someone is in live support but is not granted ☺)
Please note that the Time Schedule is in Greenwich Meridian Time (GMT)
For further information on products and conditions please visit :
EtsyShop : www.etsy.com/brutalvisualstudio
WebShop : www.BrutalVisualStudio.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/brutalvisualstudiodesign
1 business day
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 1 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
Sure.. yes they can! All of our decals can be easily be removed once applied and no glue residues will remain, nor are they supposed to damage the surface on where they were originally applied to!
We never had any macbook, laptop, wall, glass, paint, stone or generic surface damaged by these decals... however, some common sense is advised.. for instance, do not place the decal on a hot surface or it can melt (this is vinyl, not iron).. not use the decals on dusty or moist surfaces because it will void adhesions (although vinyl is much more mouldable and has far better mechanical caracteristics.. if common duck tape does not stick, chances are that vinyl will not as well).
In doubt.. please ask.. we will reply ASAP.
All orders are shipped in 1 business day!
If your order has a area of 0.25 square meters or less and if it does not show signs of usage you may return it to us. If you try to apply a vinyl to a wall before testing compatibility we will not accept return as particles of dust and residues will remain on the decal.
Due to the high cost of materials involved and because all decals are made by request, orders with square area above 0.25 meters are considered custom made and are not refundable or returnable.
All returns costs are also supported by the client and a restock fee of 35% will be deducted (shipping is not refundable as well). Returns from outside EU, must state this on the packing for customs purposes or we can not accept them back.
Well...nothing lasts forever, but it is not expected to fade! We use a special vulcanization technic in order to print our shirts.. so no color fade is expected. A special type of colored rubber is injected on the fabric making it a permanent die.
THESE ARE NOT A PRINTED TSHIRTS. We vulcanize a polyurethane membrane on top of the fabric forcing it to penetrate inside the cotton mesh by a special heat and localized pressure procedure.. this way it becomes permanent and VERY durable. Using this procedure, your design wont fade or chip off. The shirt has a soft touch as well, very similar to silkscreen with plastisol inks (softer)..
Black will stay black.. and white will stay white.. as well as all other colors. Don't worry about that!!
Yes it is.. what you see is what you get! However, on some decals (or other products), for presentation purposes, the design may be mirrored.
In all cases, the final image for reference, would be the black and white sample image representation present in all item's descriptions. This means that the application example photo may or may not be mirrored . You, the client, unless otherwise requested, will always receive the design with the orientation present on the black and white sample image of this particular ordered product.
If no black and white image is present as a representation of the final design on the product you have chosen, then the orientation of the sample image on the application example is to be considered as final.
Yes... this is possible.. but only for bulk orders.
Please contact me with the amount of items you would like to have and i will get back to you with a final proposition.
Don't forget to specify your location as well.. :)
If you are a business within EU please send us your VAT ID as well for better quotation.
Sure.. no problem on it!
Just request a custom job and i will quote you the best price for it. But remember that small sized jobs can't always be done due to material limitations (we are speaking in sub-millimeter details.. i mean.. those itsibitsi tinywini little dots that you wished to cut for your pet ant as a necklace... sorry can't do those... ...yet.. ^_^)
Unless otherwise stated on the description of the product, all Tshirts are made of 100% pure cotton by the American "Fruit of the Loom" brand, Rolly, American Apparel or MK.
As for vinyl goes.. we use mainly Ritrama, Oracal, MultiFix, 3M, VF3, Avery and Hexis. There are a lot of brands for vinyl but we do prefer these as they are the most stable in production (and they not cheap by the way).
We use good quality vinyl with exterior durability of at least 5 years (usually we do use 5 to 7 year grade vinyl for exterior conditions.. which means that on the interiors these can last for about 12 years or more).
On some cases, depending only of the design and placement destination we may use other types of vinyls.
Sure i can. Just contact me and i will quote it for you!
Different designs with the same square size can have different costs as the difficulty in cutting may be higher or lower. Also, the chosen production material will differentiate the costs.
All jobs are different .. so just contact me and i am sure we will manage a good deal for both of us.
Since BrutalVisual Studio is based on Europe we use the metric system.
This means that all measurements are made in centimeters, but don't worry it's easy to convert :
1) 1 Inch = 2.54 centimeters
.. or ...
2) 1 centimeter = 0.3937 centimeters .
On the other hand :
1) 1 foot = 0.3048 meters
.. or ...
2) 1 meter = 3.2808 feet
Another thing to have in consideration is that :
1) 100 centimeters = 1 meter
.. like as ...
2) 12 inches = foot
Please also note that : 1 centimeter can be noted as 1 cm, and.. 1 Inch can be noted as 1 In.
Yes... i can.
All products can have minor adjustments on designs if required by the buyer and those are FREE. I can also make small insertions of names, slogans, brands, logos of other small taglines on the current design.
Just make a comment when ordering and i will get back to you after the order is complete, or... you can contact me right now and say what is on your mind.
No extra-charge is done assuming that these are minor changes without too much time consuming. If you require no changes, well.. then you just have to finish your order and wait for the delivery.
All FREE-OF-CHARGE modifications or addons will be done in the same color and material as the chosen design.